1

8/13/12

Hello!

from the plane in St.Barths

Hello! I'm so thrilled to launch my blog, Sailing the Sea of Style! I am so inspired by all things nautical and I cannot wait to show you all the tips and tricks I've learned. 

About me.

Hometown: Greenwich, Ct

Birthday: October 6th

My Style: Classic with an edge

Favourite Places to Shop: Shopbop, Intermix, J.CREW, Madewell, Topshop, and small boutiques in Newport, RI, and St.Barts

Favourite Places to Travel: London, Paris, St.Barts, and Florence 

Favourite Magazines: Teen Vogue, Vogue, and Seventeen


BLOGROLL:

www.thezoereport.com

www.withlovefromkat.com

www.theashablog.com

www.whowhatwear.com

www.cupcakesandcashmere.com

www.thebeautydepartment.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k