1

8/17/12

Introducing: It Girl

Hello! A new post I will be doing is: It Girl.
Each week I'll pick a lady in fashion who has either inspired me or has looked fantastic at an event or party. The post will be up every Thursday! With that, my first It Girl!

For my first It Girl, I chose Lauren Conrad. I adore her style very much. She always stays close to her true style, but still having fun with trends through jewelry,shoes, and more. Her lines include: LC Lauren Conrad for Kohls and Paper Crown, a higher end brand. She has written a book series, also a style guide and has two new books coming out in October. Below I will include her website, and links to buying her clothing lines and books.
Her Amazing Style


Her Style Book
Her upcoming Beauty Book.









From her LC Lauren Conrad Fall 2012 LookBook.




  1. Lauren Conrad Main Site
  2. The Beauty Department
  3. Paper Crown
  4. LC Lauren Conrad
  5. Amazon

NOTE: ALL PICTURES ARE COYRIGHT TO @LAURENCONRAD



Keep on Sailing,
Sloane





















                           





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k