1

8/25/12

It Girl: Blake Lively

Hello! I am back home after a fantastic trip to Florence (more on the trip up Monday and Tuesday (: ) Any who, here is the delayed It Girl!

The It Girl this week is the wonderful Blake Lively! Blake has been one of my style icons for awhile. With her natural beauty and her stunning look, She has never had a bad look. She looks amazing as Serena Van der Woodsen on the hit show Gossip Girl, but Blake's own style is always on spot. The actress took the fashion world by storm, snatching up campaigns with CHANEL and Gucci. Her style is always unexcepted yet always look like she spent years putting together the look. The best part, Lively doesn't have as stylist it's all her own style! Lastly, I hope you enjoy Blake's style and persona as much as I do! Take a look below of some of my favorites worn by Blake!

Keep on Sailing,
Sloane

note: photos are not mine. all rights to Getty Images via People Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k