1

1/17/13

Baked by Melissa

I have a slight obsession with Baked by Melissa. I discovered these delicious mini cupcakes two years ago, and have never turned back. My favorites are Tie-Dye, Red Velvet, S'mores....should I keep going?! I highly suggest trying these little bites of heaven. If you love them as much as I do, join the Mini of the Month club. Baked by Melissa delivers the cupcakes right to your doorstep. They also offer a "Design Your Own Cupcakes" system online. It's perfect for a wedding, birthday, or any party.

Keep on Sailing,
Sloane

1 comment:

  1. omg...I have them shipped to my house all the time!!! I run to them when I am in NYC....Those are the perfect cupcakes!

    xoxo
    Gracey{kgprep.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k