1

1/11/13

Deer Valley Snapshots

My Deer Valley Snapshot is a little delayed!  I had a wonderful time on vacation. The skiing was ideal, and the weather was perfect. I shot two outfits there (see here, and here). The food was delicious ( my recommendations below). On my favorite day of skiing, we went to the peak of Deer Valley mountain which was almost 10,000 thousand feet! The view was breathtaking (see the last row, left side).

Riverhorse- My favorite restaurant during the trip. The food was delicious, and the decor felt as if you were in Soho. On that night, we had a talented local singer who sounded just like James Taylor!
St.Regis Hotel- The St.Regis property was amazing. See the post I did at the property. It is also home of the J&G Grill. It is excellent food after a day skiing.
Trails End Lodge- Where my family and I stayed. Apres-ski is my favorite! The cookies and hot chocolate became a addiction on the trip. Also ski-in ski-out.
Shabu- My second favorite meal. A fun Asian place, with classic food, and fun "cook it yourself" meals.

Keep on Sailing,
Sloane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k