1

11/7/13

Loafers & Slip Ons




I would like you to meet my favorite shoe: the slip on. I've always love a nice suede or velvet loafer, but something about a sporty chic slip on holds a place in my heart. Of course, you can go for the classic creators of the slip on; Vans but there are some other amazing options out there. For example the suede Celines ones are perfection but a pair from Zara can be pretty swell for a fraction of the cost. I have my eye on these Joie ones: the color and the details are flawless and not to mention the fit- I tried them on last week. A pair of leopard ones are kinda awesome as well... Shop below for more loafers and slip ons:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k