1

1/2/13

Miami Snapshots

Currently, I am sitting in front of a fireplace in Deer Valley, even though two days ago I was in sunny Miami for the Orange Bowl Youth Regatta. Below I've included some pictures of my stay in Miami. If you are planning a trip to Miami, here is a little more about what the EPIC Hotel offers:

EPIC Hotel- favorite hotel, located in Downtown Miami. The hotel has amazing views (see below), and yummy restaurants.
Area 31- Located at the EPIC Hotel. Offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner on the 16th floor. 
Zuma- Located at the EPIC Hotel, and also has locations in London, Dubai, and Hong Kong. The food is modern Japanese cuisine that delivers an unique taste.
Exhale Spa at EPIC Hotel- The spa at the EPIC is fantastic. Spacious gym, and relaxing treatments.

Keep on Sailing,
Sloane



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k