1

4/15/13

Pink Pants


J.Crew Pants // Three Dots T-Shirt c/o // Pour La Victoire Heels (old, similar here and here
// Bauble Bar Bracelet // Ray-Ban Sunglasses

When I first purchased these pink pants from J.Crew, I was not sure how much I would like them. I thought they were going to be ill-fitting or look funny. Luckily, the fit was amazing. I love where they sit on my waist and how they are cropped at the ankle. Of course, I love the color too (neon obsessed)! I paired the pants with a more casual lace top which I've been wearing with everything from printed skirts to simple jeans. 

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! Keep on with the neon, it looks great on you! I'm glad that you didn't overdo it, the white and the nude shoe are perfect with the brightness of the pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants are amazing! Pink is your color!

    Alyssa
    glitterandgapske.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k