1

7/21/13

LBD + Short Hair


Asos Dress // Ray Ban Sunglasses // Rebecca Minkoff Sandals // Catbird Rings // Celine Bag // Michael Kors Watch // J.Crew Belt (old)

On Friday, I did something I never thought I would do- cut my hair into a lob- long bob. To be honest, I didn't mean to cut it this short. I only wanted about an inch off and my hairstylist (who was from Europe) thought I meant 4 inches. Needless to say, I like the length and it's fun to play around with my short(er) hair! (Some hair tutorials videos are in the future)

With my new hairstyle, I feel that I can experiment and try out different outfits and looks. For example, I never wear black- I own 4 black items of clothing- but I recently purchased this simple dress from Asos and I'm kinda digging it. 

photos by Katie



1 comment:

  1. Love the new hair Sloane--and a LBD is always needed!

    xoxo,
    aHc
    chicandpeonies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k