1

8/15/13

Quick Hello




Hello everyone! I was asked by Covet Fashion to create a look for a summer party. If you don't know what Covet Fashion is, it's a super cool app that lets you put together outfits on an avatar for parties or events. What makes it unique, is that it uses real clothing and brands -takes outfit planning to the next level! The look my avatar is wearing is a Parker printed dress- seen here on Jacey from Damsel in Dior-  with metallic accessories and a statement necklace. The catch is that there is an actually summer soiree that I could attend and meet some of the industry's top fashion stars! I would love if you could vote for me!  Click here to vote!  P.S. I will also be posting later on my France adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k