1

8/31/13

Summertime Haze


Asos Sweater // Joie Jeans // Dolce Vita Sandals // Sequin Bangles c/o // Hermes Bangle

If you have been following along for awhile, you would know how much I love beaches during the Fall/Winter and when they are hazy and cloudy. I was in Rhode Island this week to bring my brother back to Brown for school and for a quick weekend getaway- another post on that later! The colder weather we had in RI made me very excited for fall. I love this sweater from Asos- the light pink keeps it sweet but the cutout detailing in the back adds an unexpected twist. *excuse the crazy hair- it was windy.



1 comment:

  1. LOVE your comfy sweater, I was just beaching in Rhode Island this past weekend myself! Fall beach days really are just as fun as summer 's in my opinion-- love cozying up and sitting by the water :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k