1

10/3/13

A Little Note



My English teacher often talks about how when writing an essay, there is always two people involved-  the writer and the reader. I think that blogging is sort of the same with the blogger and the readers. For having a great blog, it's key to have people involved as well. As a blogger, I try to engage with my readers in all different ways from reading and responding to your emails and your tweets or comments. But, I also love when you reach out to me for advice or just leave a simple, thoughtful comment.

I promise today's post has a point... Being a blogger, it's really important for me to hear it like it is. Pretty much, I would love to get your feedback on Sailing the Sea of Style. Everything from what you would like to see more of, less of, new posts and ideas, features, etc. This month, I am thinking about doing some Q&A posts- would you guys like to see that? As one person, I don't have all the ideas in the world so hearing what you want to see gives me a fresh perspective. I have some exciting projects coming soon and I can't wait for everything that is happening in the next couple of months, all thanks to you.

Leave a comment below, email me, or tweet me letting me know what your thoughts are. Feel free to send me in your questions so I can answer them this month! I can't wait to see what you all think.

** notecards via Sugar Paper **

xxx
Sloane

3 comments:

  1. So true. Getting feedback from my readers is so helpful and I love interacting with them. I'm actually doing that soon on my blog. The best is when a comment is actually sincere, not just "hey check out my blog". I am excited to see the Q & A feature!
    xo,
    Gracey
    {www.stripesandpeonies.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog--keep doing what your doing! I really love your outfit posts and I can't wait to see how your videos go and what comes ahead! Here's a question for when you do one:)--what's your tips on having a neat,organized closet? I would love to know!

    xo,
    Adalia
    sequinsandflorals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S.-I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award,your blog is really great :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k