1

11/18/13

Sailor's Shop // Holiday 2013


It's that time of the year! This holiday season, I have some fun things in store for you all. First, meet Sailor's Shop! This personalized shop is a round up of the perfect gifts for everyone on your list. I will be updating the shop regularly from now till the end of the holiday season. Also, gift guides will be coming to the blog soon- stay tuned! For easy access to Sailor's Shop, it will be on my sidebar till the end of December. Pop over to there now for a head start on your holiday shopping.


1 comment:

  1. LOVE your picks-- I feel like I should just send my mother this link when she asks what I want for Christmas :)
    xx, Emily
    shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k