1

4/17/14

Twirl

Wearing: Alice & Olivia skirt (similar) and cami (similar) and Valentino sandals (loaned)


When I was about five or six, I had a light blue Cinderella dress that had a train that sparkled. I used to run down this long hallway (which resulted in me falling every two minutes... some things never change) and the train would fly up around me. Everytime I wore my Cinderella dress it brought a smile to my five year old self. In all honesty, I think I still have the dress but it has seen better days.

When the amazing Seaside Luxe team let me play dress up in their Viceroy boutique, I beelined to this Alice & Olivia maxi skirt. All those princess memories flooded back into my head as I twirled under Anguilla's early morning sun.

Photos by Derrys Richardson

2 comments:

  1. I can't get enough of your Anguilla photos! Your skirt is amazing. I love the backdrop and the way the blue pops!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos, love the location, and I LOVE the skirt! That blue color is one of my favorite colors to wear!
    xo, Scarlett
    http://thetrendychick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k