1

5/21/14

French Waters



As I returned to the dark depths of Pinterest last night (it's been a while), I came across this spread from Vogue Paris April 2014

The model- who is Andreea Diaconu in case you were wondering. The endless shades of blue. The sneakers (!!)- buh-bye sandals. We're so used to barely there cover ups and swimsuits, so it's refreshing to see oversized silhouettes and boyish charm. If perfection came in a form of an editorial, this by no doubt, is it. 

I won't be wearing jeans to the beach anytime soon, but I'll most definitely try head to toe indigo and my most worn sneaks. This just reaffirmed my belief that the French do it better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k