1

7/16/14

Help! I need somebody....



Hi guys! Today I'm calling in some help from all of you- hence The Beatles pun.... Over the next few months, exciting and new things are coming to Sailing the Sea of Style. A big part of this blog is not just me, but you readers.

Naturally since, you all are a large component, I would love if you guys could give me some honest feedback. What you like/dislike? Want to see more of/less of? Favorite posts? A And for that matter, anything that comes to your mind. My main goal is to provide a sartorial adventure for you and since I'm one person, I only have a small idea what you like best.

Leave a comment below or you can email me at sloane.c.k@gmail.com if you prefer.

I look forward to reading everything you have to say. Please be honest and constructive because that is the only way I can create a better STSS!

xxxx
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k