1

8/26/14

Dare to Bear

ph. Vogue Russia


M'kay.. yesterday hit 90 degrees and although it is still summer, a new season is coming around the corner and I cannot deny my slight excitement (said everyone on the interwebz this week). As much as I love wearing shorts and all those late summer nights, my Indian Summer dreams were left back in July.

Crisp air is ahead, and my bear ways are preparing to move in (to my closet). As a nod to Acne and all its glory, matching knit separates give teddy bear a whole new meaning. A fresh spin to the 70s as well with a flare cut and tunics, your normal fur is getting the boot. The Philo-effect is stronger than ever.

That's right ladies, time to bear your best.

Shop knits below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k