1

12/29/14

Top 12 of 2014


I still cannot wrap my mind around that the fact 2014 is almost over. Ringing in this year down in sunny St.Barths practically feels like yesterday.

I've been going through all of this year's posts to select the best looks of 2014. Of course, there is so many aspects of blogging that I love, but having my own sartorial diary at keyboard distance is ranking high on the list. It's wild to look back on how my style has evolved over this year (and 2013 as well..). I am forever grateful to have this outlet in my life and for each of you for reading it. 2 1/2 years ago, I had maybe twenty readers- if that- and now to thing that you are from around the world, means so much to me.

So much love to all you readers out there. The fact that you keep coming back- or if you are new, hello!- makes me giddy like Carrie Bradshaw at Bergdorfs. I hate to sound so melodramatic, but there is some really exciting things coming around this neck of the woods next year. With that, here is to another year of more writing at 1am, more puns, more shoes, and more of me figuring out how long is too long to spend editing an instagram picture. #sh*tfashionbloggerssay

Return on the 31st for a more personal reflection of 2014... until then, let's get ready for 2015.



6 comments:

  1. I love your outfits and you have such good photography too! Have a happy new year Sloane!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the outfits from January and August! Happy New Years!

    xo, Fran
    theblondeprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. August is one of my favorites as well!!

      XO
      Sloane

      Delete
  3. I'm pretty sure me taking 40 minutes to edit a picture and procrastinate takes the cake.
    Xo,
    Gracey
    www.stripesandpeonies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k