1

2/13/15

The New Lace-Up





Ladies &gents, I present you to the new (new) lace up.  At first we saw the look way back when with Isabel Marant x HM. Everyone with two legs was on the hunt for those lace-up leather pants (you must remember them?!), and if you happened to miss the merry go round the first time, EBay was a hot market. As that trend fell into the shadows of lost fashionland, Gucci gave it some light.

First seen on the runway for S/S back in September, the lace up  notably had a 70s influence that met retro sport. When you add the crisp indigo denim and nautical ties, I'm all on board.

Shop my favorite Spring look below:




On the topic of trends, #NYFW is in full swing- what has caught your eye? Of course, a fresh new fashion week calls for the return of my lessons learned from street style.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k