1

1/7/13

Sailing With... Viviana from Fashion Truffles

Hello! Welcome to my new series, Sailing With... My new feature will have more lifestyle based questions unlike my last series which was more fashion based. I am very excited about this new series, and with that, this is who we are sailing with this week!

Meet Viviana of Fashion Truffles. Firstly, Viviana goes on the most amazing trips, like her upcoming one to Thailand!!  I also love her outfit collages inspired by Pinterest. You will always find something that you love! This one is my favorite! Lastly, I know the holidays have past, but her gift guides were fantastic! You can still use them to find a birthday present, or a little gift for yourself. I hope you enjoy the feature on Viviana, and make sure to read Fashion Truffles!

Keep on Sailing,
Sloane

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k