1

2/22/13

Anguilla Tidbits

I hope you had a wonderful week. Sorry for the delay of posts this week. I needed to catch up on my schoolwork, and I just came down with a virus-lucky me! All these pictures are a mix of outtakes and pretty moments that I captured from my trip. Be sure to read my two outfit posts from Anguilla here and here. I had such a fantastic time at the Viceroy, and cannot wait to return back next year!

Keep on Sailing,
Sloane







1: Clare Viver Clutch // The Ropes Bracelet // Micheal Kors Watch // Essie "Bikini So Teeny" Polish
2: Decor by Kelly Wearstler- see more here
3: Sunset
5: Roman Abramovich Yacht
6: Sunset with Sparkling Waters
 7: Outtake from this post

1 comment:

  1. Love your nail polish color! Essie is always great. Looks like Anguila was gorgeous!

    ~ Caroline
    http://peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k