1

2/25/13

Currently Coveting

This Winter has been quite challenging with the tons of snow in the Northeast. I am very lucky to have escaped some of the snow. I cannot wait for Spring to come- it's my favorite season. I have started to cultivate items I'm coveting for the upcoming season. I had to throw in a few pieces that I can still wear in the snow with boots. For example these camo jeans, and this Alexander McQueen scarf- obsessed. Also, I love printed silky shorts that can also be worn with tights to keep your legs warm now and be worn with strappy sandals (like these gold J.Crew ones) in the Spring and Summer. Lastly, I added fun items such as a yummy candle and lucite decor for my bedroom. Also, I am guest posting about Spring trends for the next month over at GirlsLife!!

Keep on Sailing,
Sloane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k