1

2/13/13

Jet Set to Anguilla

I am so excited to be leaving for Anguilla tomorrow! My family and I are staying at the Viceroy on Meads Bay. The property is beyond beautiful, and is full of fantastic restaurants and great activities. I am so happy to escape the blistering cold! Below, I've included some items that have made it into my suitcase. I also packed tunics and sweaters from Sail to SableHIHO, and Annie Griffin! Stay tuned for outfit posts in the sunshine and exciting news regarding the amazing island. xx


Keep on Sailing,
Sloane


via The Viceroy







1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your trip! Definitely a place I am dying to go to, my boyfriend's sister just got back from there and the pictures were to die for! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k