1

3/4/13

Charade

One of my favorite movies is Charade with Audrey Hepburn and Cary Grant. I love this movie for several reasons; the acting, the fashion, and the "thriller-vibe". Audrey and Cary are my two favorite actors. Their charisma in this movie is spot on. My second favorite thing is the fashion. The chic/Parisian/spy-esque look that Audrey does oh-so-well. The movie takes place in Paris too! {Fun Fact} The 1st time I watched Charade was in Paris with my brother. Funny, isn't?!

This look was inspired by the looks Audrey sports throughout the film. I changed it a little bit by adding a big sparkly ring, and sporty sunnies. Leave a comment below if you have ever seen Charade!

Keep on Sailing,
Sloane



Asos Dress  // Zara Trench // Pour La Victoire Wedges // Urban Outfitters Sunnies 
// Tony Duquette x Coach Ring // Celine Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k