1

3/2/13

Playing with Neutrals

Recently, I've been mix and matching neutrals for an easy look. I think it's really important to have a solid base of basic neutrals in your closet that you can wear over and over again. Most neutrals are also season less, which is an added bonus! For this look, I paired my favorite Equipment blouse with a sheer Haute Hippie sweater. To make the look different, distressed denim is a no-brainer. I finished the look off with a pop of color of with a maroon hat.

Keep on Sailing,
Sloane



Equipment Blouse // Haute Hippie Sweater // Current/Elliott Jeans // Shopbop Hat // PLV Wedges // Theodora & Callum Scarf // Urban Outfitters Sunnies // Michael Kors Watch // Hermes Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k