1

6/27/13

Surfer Chic


Joe's Jeans (last worn here) // Free People Top- it's on sale! // Tkees Sandals // Ray-Ban Sunglasses 
// Vanessa Mooney Finger Chain // Unknown Bracelet

I love "surfer style" a lot. Perfect beachy hair, boho chic style... it's effortless in the most glam way possible. Because I am (A) not a surfer (B) don't live in California or Hawaii, I tend to achieve surfer style through awesome items of clothing, like these printed jeans. The fun tie-dye print reminds me of clear sparkling water and sunsets in Maui. What can get better than that?! This finger chain is my new favorite piece of jewelry. It's very dainty but still makes an impact on the outfit. 

3 comments:

  1. Love this look Sloane! So chic!
    xoxo,
    Gracey
    {www.stripesandpeonies.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  2. this california girl approves. i usually don't have the surfer girl style but i definitely have the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beachy look , love your style.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k