1

7/26/13

25 Things About Me


Happy Friday! For today's post, I thought I would mix it up a little bit and share 25 things you might not know about me! Here goes...


1: My favorite class is History. 
2: I dislike running and green juice. 
3: I could spend hours in the pool during the summer. #waterbaby
4: I read multiple books at once and never seem get the storyline and characters mixed up till the last chapter. 
5: I think beaches are the best during the winter when it's cold and grey outside. 
6: I have seen every episode of 30 Rock more than once. I can recite lines by episode. 
7: How to Steal A Million, Charade, and Clue are three of my favorite movies. 
8: I can never sleep in cars, trains, or planes. 
9: I love a ton of perfumes, but I don't have a signature scent.
10: I organize my closet once a month.
11: I am happiest when I am sailing and waves are crashing over me. 
12: I love and hate airports. 
13: I tend to leave my English writing to the last minute, as I get the best ideas then. 
14: I can ride my bike for hours on end. 
15: I only like ice cream that has chocolate in it. 
16: I can speak French. 
17: My phone runs out of battery, but thanks to this little tool, that will never happen again. 
18: NCIS is my life. Enough said. 
19: I would love to be a FBI agent- but that's never going to happen. 
20: I laugh at the most random things. 
21: I can't sing or dance. 
22: I once wrote a book in 3rd grade. All I can say was it was ... interesting. 
23: I have wide taste in music and movies. I tend to like everything from Taylor Swift to classic rock. 
24: I get the strangest tan lines- watch and bandaid are my two favorites. 
25: I once deleted half of my posts by mistake. Yes... #techprobelms. 


1 comment:

  1. Love this idea for a post!! It's always fun to learn a little more about bloggers! I'm also one to clean out my closet once a month.

    Xoxo,

    Christine
    Girls-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k