1

7/29/13

Delicate Lace


 Dolce Vita Dress // Vince Heels // Moda Operandi Earrings // Bauble Bar Ring (left hand) // Catbird Rings (right hand) // Essie "Chinchilly" Nail Polish

I bought this dress for my trip to France and desperately wanted to save it till then. But it was sitting in my closet and I just couldn't resist wearing it. The lace detailing and simple cut are so perfect for summer. I paired my new favorite dress with my go-to Vince heels (the best purchase I've ever made!). To add an unexcepted twist  to the look, I wore these Moda Operandi earrings I borrowed from my mom. I love how the jewel toned earrings look in contrast to the delicacy of the dress. See below for more simple lace dresses!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k