1

7/5/13

Chambray


Rebecca Minkoff Dress // Vince Heels // Bop Basics Tote // Marc by Marc Jacobs Sunglasses // 
A.V. Max Cuff via Lemon Stripes // Michael Kors Watch // Julie Vos Bracelets c/o // Essie "Blanc"

This is one of my favorite looks ever! A chambray dress is such a wearable item that transitions from season to season. I paired the dress with my go-to items; Vince heels, a straw tote, and gold jewelery. The cut of the dress is perfect- it has some stretch and fits nicely all around. Can I mention how beautiful these flowers are from the garden,?! The colors are incredibly vibrant and perfect for tabletops around the house. 

3 comments:

  1. This is literally the cutest outfit ever. I need that dress and those sunnies!
    xoxo,
    cYa
    citrusandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, especially loving those heels! you have such a cute blog. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dress! it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k