1

7/10/13

Summer Sailing

me sailing this past weekend- on my IG @sailingseastyle
Happy Wednesday! One of my favorite parts of summer is the amazing sailing. Even though I sail all year round, summer sailing is the best. If you follow a little bit of the sport, you may know that the America's Cup boats just started racing this past weekend in San Francisco. If you live there, I definitely suggest watching these insanely crazy boats race. I was lucky to watch them on the water last summer in Newport, RI- it was quite a sight to see! For me, I'm going to stick to Laser sailing! (:

1 comment:

  1. so jealous you can do this! i can barely swim. (which is pathetic since i used to surf.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k