1

9/29/13

Birthday Wishlist

 // American Beauty book  // Stuart Weitzman 50/50 boot (#1 on the list) // Joie flats 
// Equipment sweater (it's the Sloane sweater!) // Smythson "Top Secret" notebook


My birthday is in t-minus 1 week! I get giddy every year when the 6th rolls around because it means I'm one year older and with one more of year of memories, achievements, and wisdom. It also means that I can eat an absurd amount of sweets and I wont be judged. I would love to know if you would like anything special for your birthday! If you haven't entered the J.Crew giveaway I'm hosting- go here! It's only going for a couple more days. Have a wonderful Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Happy early birthday to you girl!! I hope I see those boots in an upcoming outfit post.....what a fabulous gift! Too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k