1

10/8/13

Fall Essentials


Every season I purchase a couple of essentials that I can wear different ways. Over time, my style is constantly evolving but during the fall I tend to gravitate towards classic pieces- blazers, rich colors, riding boots- and a little bit of minimalistic edginess. In my closet this year, there are two standout items- leather leggings and black riding boots. If you saw my birthday list last week, I asked for gorgeous Stuart Weitzman boots and lucky me- See them on the blog soon! As for leather leggings, my collection is growing- I have been wearing these Club Monaco pair way too often and I could use another pair, so I turn to Rank and Style.

Because there is only so much time in the day to shop for fall items, meet Rank & Style. Letting you know now, you're going to want to bookmark this baby! Rank and Style creates lists of items ranging from lifestyle to fashion. These curated lists making shopping very easy because it's all just a click away! In each list, they give you a variety of prices and styles that work just for you. Two lists that Rank and Style recently released are the black riding boots and faux leather leggings! I am pretty much fawning over all the leggings and I am considering adding another riding boot to the collection. I personally love these leggings from H&M- the price point is just too good. R&S takes all the stress out of online shopping and makes it easy and organized- it's a win/win! Head over to Rank and Style to sign up now and check out the latest lists. I would love to know what your fall essentials are- leave a comment below! See below for a snippet of what Rank & Style has in store for my two favorite items.


1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k