1

1/3/14

Backless Playsuit


Motel playsuit | Persifor clutch | Sigerson Morrison sandals (similar, similar

I have been drawn to everything backless as of late. During my holiday shopping, I found this Motel  playsuit with cutout detailing and an open back. The color of it is perfect as well- a mix of cobalt and purple. It's been a great coverup for beach days and an easy outfit for dinner. On a quick note- I would love to know what you would like to see on the blog this year. Shop the look below:

11 comments:

  1. Love this! So fun for vacation and the detail in the back is gorgeous!

    ~ Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!

    xoxo, Fran
    theblondeprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The detail in the back is so perfect!

    - Kirstin
    kirstinuity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. blue look so good with your hair color! love this look!
    xx, Bess
    bellesinbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OBSESSED with this look. I love the details on the back of the playsuit!

    XOXO, Kate

    seersuckerandstripes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your posts lately have made me crave a vacation! This playsuit is perfect. So casual but can still be dressy. I love it! So perfect!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k