1

1/1/14

Balance


 Equipment blouse | Zara skort (old) | K.Jacques sandals | Samudra clutch | Julie Vos necklace c/o | Asha by Adm necklace c/o | Monica Vinader bracelet | Sloane Ranger bracelet c/o | 

Head to toe white is always a breath of fresh air especially in the new year. Hope everyone had a great NYE! To celebrate 2014, I am bringing you a white on white outfit to signify a fresh slate. Anytime I travel, I always bring some of my favorite white pieces to mix and match or to pair together. I picked up this clutch yesterday at La Plage and love the quirky twist it adds to any basic outfit. We spent the evening debating what was on the clutch and finally agreed that it was some abstract shark fin. (: 

1 comment:

  1. Love it Sloane! That clutch is such a statement piece. Maybe it's a sail on the clutch..perfect for you!
    xoxo,
    Gracey
    www.stripesandpeonies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k