1

3/6/14

Refresh

Asos coat, J.Crew beanie, James Jeans, Loeffler Randall bag (old, this season's version), 
Equipment blouse, Bauble Bar and Catbird rings

With Spring break on its way it almost feels as if days are much busier and the endless pile of work is becoming bigger. I am so excited to be heading to Rhode Island tomorrow- nothing a little salty air can't fix! Keeping today's post short and sweet, I would just like to remind you all to sometimes stop whatever you are doing and take a moment to refresh. Enjoy you day, friends!

"If living life means I'm crazy, well I'd rather be insane."

One more thing- I tried out a new software for these pictures. I have mixed feelings on them and I sort of like Lightroom more . But, as always do share what you are thinking. x

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k