1

4/7/14

Pinstripes + Blush

Madewell skirt, Reformation t-shirt (their new site is so rad), Vince flats, Jules Smith choker

Blush tones, bare legs, and skirts.

Dare I say, Spring is in the air?
As I'm still convinced I'm on island time (all my regards, Anguilla), I have been dressing like it's 60 degrees outside. In my defense, it was warm this weekend yet the weather is more topsy-turny than a carnival ride. 

I've been pulling out some favorite blush tone pieces; minimal pieces that are easy to mix in with my wardrobe. The denim skirt also has had a rebirth this Spring and this pinstripe version from Madewell is above all. All of Madewell's new items are amazing and their campaigns are featuring ultra-cool girl, Erin Wasson. Need I say more?

1 comment:

  1. Really love this outfit! Very simple but still so cute. Love that skirt!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k