1

5/30/14

Weekend Attire


Keeping today's post short because it's my last day of school and the start of summer- a celebratory dance is in order  (five-six-seven-eight) . I have a fun weekend full of festivities so follow along on you guessed it- Instagram. This is a little late on my part, but thank you so much for 2000 followers- you guys are incredible! Let's get back to the weekend. In a perfect little world, I would be sporting this sporty get up, perhaps switching out the trousers for a pair of shorts. On one last note, guess what this girl just purchased... overalls. It's about to get funky.

Happy weekend, guys.

Shop some weekend wear below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k