1

7/28/14

Schooled



To start this monday off on the proper foot, I would like to state that indeed, school and street style have taught me one thing.

 That the idea of wearing your trainers with anything other than athletic wear seems far out and would end up as one of Glamour's Don'ts. In the midst of my classes and pursuing Tommy and other camera wielded superstars, the combination of sneakers with a skirt, then dressed back down with your best t-shirt, creates that effortless look we all long for the minute we step into our closet. Plus, quirkier details like a silk scarf bring in color and some details. You see, it is a complex fashion formula of wearing sneakers and avoiding "Tacky Tally" territory. In short:

Sneakers will forever and always be your best friend. 

And in this case, if it cross your mind that I'm missing school, you've thought wrong (long live summer!). Yet, ironically, I am learning math navigation for sailing as I type.

School (plus, style.com) never leaves you.

Photos by Alexandra Gibbs



1 comment:

  1. Such a great look Sloaney! I really love this outfit!!!!

    Xo,
    Sammy
    www.preptista.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k