1

8/18/14

Black Belt



As I was debating on the vest or coat, I pulled the trigger on perhaps the most karate kid item possible without buying the real deal. Whilst I never mastered the kick or punch, I still received my black belt- kudos to master Mango. This baby pink vest is given a modern update when worn as a top, you know for that taste of je ne sais quoi... (meant in 100% sarcasm). I do suggest ordering a size up because if you're like me, this vest will be a popular layering piece soon enough. Other than my new favorite topper, I've finally rejoined the leather bandwagon after ruining my short-lived pair from Topshop (side-eye to spilled drinks).

Never the less, the karate kids are alright.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k