1

11/10/14

Soho Strollin'



In attempt to find new ways to switch up my favorite piece- um... stripes- I purchased an oversized t-shirt than can be worn as a shirt,tunic,dress (borderline risky though), sleepwear.... the list goes on. Taking the tunic route with a pair of black shorts underneath, which I've now discovered is a wonderful summer outfit. Oops, a little late now to put that into action. 

To pull a Tim Gunn and make it work now, over-the-knee boots and a fisherman sweater are the ideal candidates to achieve that. 




1 comment:

  1. This outfit is perfection! I have the blue version of the Brandy dress and adore it. You're pictures are always super amazing
    xx
    Salli
    stylebysalli.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k