1

12/26/14

Fur x Cableknit



I've always found fur a little over the top or too dramatic for my own style. But, maybe it's from my growing liking in animal print that I've been drawn to the old hollywood feel of (faux) fur as of late. 

Alas, I happen not to be attending any glamorous parties in the near future (aren't you shocked??), so a fur jacket will not be paired with a ball gown. Instead it acts as a little bam-boom to my daily wardrobe of denim, knits... I would say sneakers, but booties have been taking over in the shoe department. 

On another note, I hope you had a very merry Christmas! Enjoy your holidays, and perhaps depart the interwebz for a bit? We all could use a little r&r.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k