1

2/5/15

February Playlist



Another month, another new round of tunes. Along with my normal Spotfiy playlist, I've also linked some covers and remixes from within the music world of the internet. Along with this selection of songs, Walk the Moon's latest album has been blasting through my headphones whilst I'm at the gym. On the topic of pumping iron tunes, this Spotify playlist is my go to when vigorous workouts are in order (aka everyday with this sailing training).

|| 2.15 ||
Lost in My Mind- The Head And The Heart
Blame It On Me- George Ezra
Drop the Game- Flume, Chet Faker
Work This Body- Walk the Moon
Bros- Wolf Alice
Last Nite- The Strokes
Electric Love- Børns
Messed Up Kids- Jake Bugg 
Mango Tree- Angus & Julia Stone
Other Side- Kid Mac
Lucky Denver Mint- Jimmy Eat World
Santa Fe- Beirut 

1 comment:

  1. Ooohhh this is a good lineup you've got here! I love Chet Faker, Flume and Bastille!

    - Kirstin
    kirstinuity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k