1

2/3/15

Gimme Ganni



Sub-zero temperatures have hounded the Northeast, and god forbid that if I leave my house with a plethora of layers, I might freeze up like Jack Frost. The idea of simply purchasing clothing for Spring and Summer not only fulfills my hope that warmer weather is near, but also satisfies my sartorial needs.

With bathing suits and linen on my mind, the last thing I'm thinking about is adding another coat to my collection let alone wearing one. But then, the Ganni show during Copenhagen Fashion Week rolls around and I'm weak at the knees, baby.

The Scandi-land favorite knows how to take a girly vibe, and morph it into something crisp and cool. Cobalt blue leather jackets and plaid blanket capes is making me rethink my neutralized mindset, and romantic florals that would give any fairytale princess meets British countryside chick look a run for their money. A 70s influence was of course present at Ganni. The trend from Spring 2015 is still has oil in its engine, so you must take a note from the best of the best (i.e. Ganni) and pull tried and true inspiration from the originals (i.e. Bianca Jagger)

Shop the latest Ganni here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k