1

11/3/12

Currently Coveting: Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC

I am currently looking for a petite, cross~body bag. I have been looking everywhere, but I keep coming back to Rebecca Minkoff's Mini MAC bag. I love the colors (narrowed it down to three) , and the hardware. Also the size is perfect! The bag is ideal for winter, when you are all bundled up and your hans are just too cold to carry a purse!  What more could a girl ask for!?

btw: If you are a Revenge fan like me, you must know that the lady in the picture below, is Ashley Madekwe! She has a wonderful fashion blog, called Ring My Bell (:





Keep on Sailing,
Sloane



1 comment:

  1. Hey Sloane, I appreciate your taste. I like your collection. I also own a good collection of Rebecca Minkoff Bags and looking to add some more bags into my collection.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k