1

3/30/13

Baroque Jeans

Citizens of Humanity Jeans (old) // Ralph Lauren Men's Sweater (almost exact) //  J.Crew Belt // Shoemint Heels 
// Celine Bag // Marc by Marc Jacobs Sunglasses // Michael Kors Watch // Bauble Bar Bracelet (old)

Yesterday, I spent the day in the West Village and the Meatpacking area. It was a beautiful, sunny day in the city- finally beginning to feel like Spring! I've had these Citizens of Humanity jeans for awhile. They remind me of Versace's signature print. They are bold and I toned them down with an oversized, navy, cashmere sweater borrowed from my brother's closet. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and a joyful Easter if you are celebrating! Also, be sure to enter my Sloane Ranger Giveaway if you haven't already!

2 comments:

  1. Those pants are so great! I like the shades of blue and orange with the white in the pants. I also like that you chose a nude shoe, especially with such a busy pair of pants. It would have been easy to overdo this outfit but you got just the right balance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all the sweet comments! I hope that you enjoy the blog and keep coming back!
      XO
      Sloane

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k