1

9/16/13

Weekend Whites


Rich and Skinny jeans // Urban Outfitters sweater (old) // Equipment blouse 
// Madewell boots // Vintage sunglasses

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! In New England, the weather was cool and crisp with clear blue skies. It was the last summer weekend. I spent my weekend outside as much I as could soaking it all in. Even though it's after Labor Day, I'm wearing white. Because style rules are meant to be broken. So, don't put your whites away instead pair them with riding boots and chunky knits. I love dressing very classic in the Fall for some reason- check out my Pinterest for some inspo.

6 comments:

  1. Love this look Sloane! That sweater is so versatile and looks super comfortable! Wherever you took these photos is beautiful!

    Xo,
    Gracey
    {www.stripesandpeonies.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! elbow patches are my new favorite thing and those boots are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! Elbow patches are one of my favorite things for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit Sloane! Perfect for upcoming fall!

    xoxo,
    Adalia
    {sequinsandflorals.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit! That sweater is beautiful!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your post as well as your outfit Sloane. Thanks for sharing...

    Julie
    Sailing Team Building

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k