1

11/25/13

Blue Grid


Topshop mock neck sweater | Madewell skirt (in-store find, similar) | Topshop tights
 | Stuart Weitzman boots | Mango coat | Marc by Marc Jacobs sunglasses (similar

This week is my favorite week ever. It's totally okay to start playing Christmas music, eat all the food that you want, and enjoy the beginning of the holiday festivities. On the other hand, it is becoming very cold, hence the tights I'm sporting in today's post. (they're fleece lined) I don't mind the cold that much because it just means cozy layers galore. This outfit has become a favorite of mine; high neck top and a printed skirt. It is a little dressy but still is easy and comfortable. Shop similar options of my favorite pieces below. I would love to know what your plans are this holiday week.

2 comments:

  1. Love love love! I think this is my favorite look of yours yet! Since the weather is actually winter/late fall now, I can finally wear turtlenecks. Don't be surprised if you see some turtleneck + skirt pairings on my blog. (I'm already piecing together the outfit in my mind.
    xo,
    Gracey
    www.stripesandpeonies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sloane you are so so chic! I love the second picture.
    xoxo,
    cYa
    citrusandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k