1

11/1/13

November Lusts

PB Teen x Emily & Meritt pillow // Rag & Bone denim jacket // Love and Lemons crop top and skirt // Nars "Train Bleu"  // Fresh lip balm //  YSL "Naughty Mauve" // Diptyque candles- out next week

How in the world is it November?! October flew by- my birthday feels like ages ago. I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited for this month. It's the beginning of the holiday season (53 days 'till Christmas!) and the weather becomes absolutely perfect. Above I'm sharing everything I'm loving this month. Holiday candles are burning in my room- the new Diptyque ones are my favorite! I've been wearing a darker lip more than normal. For someone who only wears lip balm, it's quite different. I am slowly changing up my room- needlepoint pillows add character and cheekiness to any room. Blair Eadie launched her Bauble Bar collection earlier this week- this happy necklace is a favorite piece of mine! Matching crop tops and skirts are my new favorite combo- a neutral color like grey makes them chic not trashy. Cute beanies are perfect for staying warm and cute (the sparkle adds a nice touch). Hope you have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Love all of these picks! Might have to get a few of these for myself!
    xo,
    Gracey
    www.stripesandpeonies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how i love that donkey pillow! might need to add it to my wishlist ;)
    happy november!
    xox
    chloe
    popcosmo.com 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k