1

11/28/13

Thankful


       J.Crew mens shirt (30% off w/ HOLIDAY) | Lora Piana scarf | Vintage jeans | KJP bracelet c/o

I decided to keep today's post short and sweet. I am incredibly thankful for everything I have in my life. There are too many things I'm thankful for but here are a few: family, friends, education, freedom, traveling and of course, my readers! You guys keep this blog going and encourage me to work harder. To put it simply, thank you. Have a wonderful day and be sure to sneak in some shopping the next couple of days.

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute! Love that shirt....Good idea to look in the mens section! Have a happy Thanksgiving Sloaney ;)
    xo,
    Gracey
    www.stripesandpeonies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you took a more masculine piece and added lots of layered jewelry to keep it as a girly look. So cute!

    xoxo,
    Katelyn
    seersuckerandstripes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k