1

12/5/13

Leopard Love


Mara Hoffman dress | Charlie Jade blazer (old, similar here) | Stuart Weitzman boots 

Photos by Caroline Granoff

Over the past couple of months, I've noticed how I have been wearing a lot more black. Last year, I rarely gravitated towards the color, but now it's a main player in my wardrobe. Because of the amount of black I've been wearing- mostly due to these boots- I found a no fail outfit (flippy dress, black boots, coat or blazer) that is perfect for when you want to look polished but don't want to put a lot of effort into your look.  It's simple but it can work for many different occasions and can be tweaked. I cannot wait to wear this Mara Hoffman dress in St.Barts over Christmas break. It's  perfect to wear all year long from sand to snow and snow to sand.

1 comment:

  1. you look stunning in these pictures!! and i'm totally digging those sunnies!
    xox
    chloe
    http://popcosmo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k